- There is a resident doctor to take care of day to day health of PwD.
- In addition, services of Neurologists and other consultants who are already on the panel of NIKISA healthcare services is obtained as consultants.
- Physiotherapists provide physiotherapy services to PwD as and when required.
- There is a minor Operation theater to attend to dressings, injection etc.
- Two nurses would be on duty in each shift and they would track the vitals of each PwD and attend to issues like injections, Reils tube management, catheter management etc.
- In addition, a battery of nursing assistants would provide all required services to PwD and live with the PwD.
- NIKISA has its own water source in the form of a borewell which is yielding potable water. Yet, the drinking water is cleaned through Reverse Osmosis Filters and used for cooking and drinking purposes.
- Sweeping and mopping of Dementia Village is done by personnel appointed by NIKISA for the purpose.
- Cleaning of toilets is done by personnel appointed by NIKISAfor the purpose.
- NIKISAstaff wear clean uniforms and follow dress and hygiene code prescribed by NIKISA.
- Waste disposal is done as per Medical Waste Management rules.
- Dementia Village provides vegetarian diet to all the resident PwD. Day wise menu is framed and provided. Special needs of patients suffering from diabetes, hypertension, hyponatria, kidney failure, etc will also be considered.
- External food of any kind will not be allowed to be brought by anybody into the Dementia village.
- Attached to the Dementia Village is a restaurant where PwD visitors’ and others can purchase food.
- Visitors and family members will be allowed to celebrate important days along with the PwD, subject to certain simple conditions enforced by NIKISA Dementia village.